maandag 17 juni 2013

Today's Column: the Dredd-incident (again)

It seems my first true column regarding Jurassic Park 3D and its peculiar revised age rating proved of enough public interest and stylistic talent on my part for the guys at MovieScene to ask me to keep writing similar pieces at a ratio of one per month. I was only to happy to comply, making my second column a fact as of today:

http://www.moviescene.nl/p/147768/column_het_dredd-incident

Avid readers of this blog might experience a sense of deja vu when reading it. Not surprisingly, considering I have reported on this particular experience before when writing my review of Dredd 3D last year. So I apologize to my loyal followers for getting repetitive, but I had to come up with an interesting story on fairly short notice so I just picked a topic which I knew I could fashion in a good column (since I had basically done so already). This also means there's little more to add to all this. It's now officially the stuff of 'been there, done that'. Except now I've done it better, for a wider audience. And in two different languages even. It seems I have a great subconscious urge to get some kind of recognition for my heroic deeds in this matter. So far the positive reader comments at MovieScene appear to acknowledge that, which is certainly okay with me. And only stimulatingme  to write more columns. But I suppose I should come up with new topics now... Oh well, I have a whole moth to come up with some fascinating angle. Or I could write something shitty and rapidly see those positive attitudes of the MS readers swing the other way. That would also be interesting!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten