donderdag 13 december 2012

Review: Caesar Must Die

And so my computer once again returns to the store from whence it came to undergo yet another attempt to install Windows Vista - properly this time I hope. This means that once more I'll have very limited opportunities for about one or two weeks to update this blog. Do not despair though! Always, hope prevails. Today for example I had my second movie review, of an arthouse pseudo-docu drama called Caesar Must Die, posted on MovieScene, and the result (once again changed in terms of length from its original, this time at least by my own hand), can be found here:

http://www.moviescene.nl/p/142408/caesar_must_die_-_recensie

Up next in my MS schedule is a press screening for Silent Hill: Revelation 3D next week. It'll be a nice reprieve from reviewing arthouse flicks (which is not to say I don't enjoy that). I sincerely hope my computer has returned to me by that time, otherwise I'll find writing a piece about said movie quite the challenge. Fortuitously, in darkness there is always a little light left, since the large amounts of spare time I now have at my disposal make it easier for me to watch the predecessor (simply named Silent Hill) to prepare me for the upcoming chore.

Oh, and supposedly The Hobbit arrived at theaters this week, which means I'll be tasked with the quest to see it despite overwhelming odds in the shape of the humongous masses on the same quest. If you thought Frodo had it bad, think again... Nobody ever said going to the movies for free is easy...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten