zondag 18 november 2012

I'm back!


I've been gone for quite a while, as some of you might have noticed. I had some nasty start-up problems with my computer, forcing me to return it to the store I bought it from for a full reboot. It's back now (though as of yet without sound...), and thus so am I. However, the status quo has changed. I recently joined MovieScene.nl as an editor and poster of film news and reviews, meaning I'll be posting many items there, some of which I would usually have posted here. I'm sadly not allowed to post the same pieces of writing on both sites, so occasionally you'll find a very short post here with a link redirecting you to my latest item(s) for MovieScene. For The Day the Nerd Stood Still it's not an ideal situation, but it's better than full scale neglect.

Of course I'll continue posting reviews and such here whenever I can (though I seriously have to practice the art of keeping things brief instead of going into to much detail as I did so far, since I'll lack the time for overly long pieces of writing). I also hope to keep updating the Movie Archives continuously, and I have been thinking about making every new entry into a sort of 'Movie of the Day' feature, even though I'll still post movies alphabetically and many movies among them I wouldn't recommend to anyone, but that will only encourage my readers to actually read my work instead of mindlessly assuming the Movie of the Day is any good. For those of you who end up missing this vital piece of information, I apologize in advance for the dreadful movies you will have to endure.

We'll see where things go from here. There's bound to be change, some of it good, some of it not so much, but believe me when I say the Nerd won't be Standing Still for good, even though you might have been inclined to think otherwise due to recent inactivity here.

To the Undiscovered Country! The future...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten