dinsdag 3 juli 2012

Taking a break from all my worries and updating the archives

I'm officially on vacation now, but I'm not going anywhere, not even to the movies apparently. You might have noticed my lack of new reviews or stuff on the main page. Nevertheless, I'm far from inactive: in fact, I've been making good use of this spare time to update the movie archives, having more or less finished A and started B. Of course, this is all old news of sorts, but I need to make my archives look at least somewhat archival. I don't know when I'll get back to the movie theater for a nice semi-immersive audiovisual interludicum (I better hurry, I still got Piranha 3DD, The Raven, The Raid and even The Amazing Spider-Man to check out), but you'll be sure to notice it when I do. In the meantime, the movie archives is where it all happens right now. At this rate, it's only going to take five years to finish that part of my blog. But hey, patience is a virtue after all.




Okay, so I used that picture before, so what? It's fairly appropriate and since it's not the go-to 3-D news stock picture on nu.nl anymore, I might as well appropriate it for myself. Again.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten