woensdag 11 april 2012

From The Abyss to Zwartboek: updating the archives at last!

You might have noticed the lack of 'new news' on my front page. However, I can safely say I'm still working on this blog, as those of you who've checked out the archives page regularly might have noticed by now. Thanks to a few people a lot smarter than me, I finally learned how to add mini-reviews to that particular blog section, so expect it to be updated at least as frequently, if not more so, than the main page. My main goal for the archives is to create a complete and comprehensible guide to all movies I have ever seen (insofar as I remember them, some of the really old ones might get neglected), each movie accompanied by a rating, a short review and some production info. You can imagine that's gonna be one heck of a long list once I'm done with it. And since I will continue to see more movies in my life time (or so I assume), it naturally won't ever be actually done to begin with.



Being the neurotic person I am, I have begun adding films in alphabetical order, starting with the ones I own. The movies that I will talk about on the main page have already been added, and they'll probably be the only cases of me breaking my own alphabetical routine. So people wondering what my thoughts are on Zwartboek, you'll have to wait a while longer...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten